Montag, 1. Februar 2010

Nokia 5800 + Ubuntu 9.10

Internet
I plugged in my Nokia 5800 Xpress Music, than I klicked on the connectivity-Button on the left side of the clock. After that i choose to configure a new connection. Then I had to select my country, my provider and the connection I want and after that the Internet-Connection was configured!

FileSharing

When you plug in your 5800 you can choose between different modes. Choose the Filexchange-mode and a Window will dissapear where you can choose between the phone-storage and the Memory-Card-Storage.

Bluetooth
Bluetooth works also well with the Nokia 5800. Click on the bluetooth-icon, which is on the left side of the clock, and then select konfigure a new device. Than search for it, and share the Passwords für connection. After that your PC/Laptop is connected with the phone and you can click on the BT-icon an select browse Files on device.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen